miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012

nike air max men I finally moved to seize the moment distract him hesitate

ree good, with a smile: The last word export at the same time, the purple hair warrior fully waving the hands of the sword, overwhelming the vindictive crazy sprayed out from his body, an impact on me crazy.
The face of this earth-shattering like a sword, my mind almost took away the past, the gap is too great, for the usual, I then could not bear the blow, I am now, but there are ghost of a chance.
?Maybe ... This is only an opportunity.
Looked at each other's lightning sword stabbed at me, but I strive to keep smiling, even though the body had been torn like a pain, but the smile is not less one minute.
Fully committed to maintaining a smile to concentrate on the judgment of his oncoming, my heart is a cool,nike air max men, this is out of temper in the thousands fighting death to pay off a Bing, I can maintain this attitude, before any danger. I deeply know that only this mentality that will let me have the vitality of the front line!
When the other side of the sword from only about one meter, the other side exposed to a stunned look, it is clear that he doubt me why this time would dare be so impudent stood, is in my location, but also definitely not so the effect
In his stunned moment, I finally moved to seize the moment distract him hesitate, my right hand and shoved Stretch, and then a fierce cross-swing open to the hands of the red light is fleeting ...
Cry of melodious sound, purple hair fencing master sword in the hands of a sudden Duanzhe meal of the body in the air, slam explosion became a sky of black and gr

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario